is it useful for iMac the anti virus?
it always having a prompt from MacKeeper that my iMac system status is Serious and it says 2.1 GB of junk files.
- Asked by Emerleo Y from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate (is it useful for iMac the anti virus?)
1 Answer from the Community
Avoid MacKeeper, this is a virus itself. It is hard to remove after you installed.
Yes, I propose to use anti-virus, better paid than free versions. I am using ESET and it is great, but there are other excellent ones on the market.
- Answered by Matyas E from Budapest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can the Horipad Ultimate be used with an iMac?
- Asked by Andy S from New Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Horipad Ultimate be used with an iMac?)
- Asked about: HORIPAD ULTIMATE Wireless Game Cont…
Can the pencil be used with the iMac
- Asked by Catherine D from Canton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the pencil be used with the iMac)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet