will this work in a car please - my car is a brand new 2015 spec with super connectivity options?
1 Answer from the Community
I don't think anyone hear can answer with certainty, but I really doubt that it would work.
First, there's a power requirement that the car's USB port probably can't meet. More importantly, the SuperDrive is designed to not work unless plugged into a Mac. It's been reported that people have gotten it to work on a non-Mac Windows PC by installing the driver that comes with BootCamp onto their PC, but you have very little possibility to do that on a car.
- Answered by Michael G from Campbell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this kit work in my car?
- Asked by Maria F from Martinez
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this kit work in my car?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
I have CarPlay in my Audi 2018 Q5 and need to know if I can also use this Qi connection / charger to connect my iPhone 8 Plus to my car's CarPlay...?
- Asked by Frank L from Schaumburg
- Flag as inappropriate (I have CarPlay in my Audi 2018 Q5 and need to know if I can also use this Qi connection / charger to connect my iPhone 8 Plus to my car's CarPlay...?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Wireless Charging P…
Will this work with magnetic car mounts?
- Asked by Jay B from Forest Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with magnetic car mounts?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
No answers yet