Does it work in South Korea (220V)?
I am travelling to South Korea and I dont know if I need a Voltage converter...
- Asked by Manuel B from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work in South Korea (220V)?)
2 Answers from the Community
It's 100-240V so yes it should work in SK. I use it here in Thailand which is also 220 with no problems.
- Answered by Andrew S from Staten Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you have an American plug on it you will need an use an adapter to use in the Korean outlets.
- Answered by Tericka S S from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2