I bought my macbook air recently from the US, I need is the little component that goes into the wall socket (the UK 3-pin instead of the US 2-pin)

I don't need an extra power supply, but I do need the little component in the adapter which plugs into the wall to replace the US 2-pin component. I'm hoping that the UK component can be purchased on its own

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    You can buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in the Apple online store which has country -specific plugs. Not sure if there is an option for only UK component. Check with your local UK apple store?

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    4 of 5 people found this useful

Related Questions