How can I charge my iPhone with the micro USB cable ? I would like to know how to use it, is it like a portable charger ?
1 Answer from the Community
No, it's not a portable charger. It's a tiny little adapter that plugs into the small end of a microUSB cable, so that you can plug it into your iphone 5/5s/6/6plus and it will charge. You need to plug the microUSB cable into a charger or USB port to get power. The idea behind this is to use one of your many microUSB cables you already have (especially if you had an android phone before your iphone). Actually, the reason this exists is so Apple can sell iphones in Europe, which have a law that all mobiles phones must use a microUSB cable to charge.
- Answered by Eric R from Manchester Center
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?
- Asked by Viganesan S from Bayan Baru
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Charge iPhone 4s, do it required any cable or adapter,does it some sort of Portable charger?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
How do I connect a portable monitor like HP s140u, which uses a “micro usb 3.0 to usb” cable to a MacBook?
- Asked by Jane H from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect a portable monitor like HP s140u, which uses a “micro usb 3.0 to usb” cable to a MacBook?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter