Why can't this be used with an Iphone 6?
I'd like to use an external DAC / headphone amplifier with my iPhone 6 but I can't see how to connect it.
1 Answer from the Community
This adapter will work with external DAC, as long as DAC is designed to connect to a computer with a standard male USB connector (USB type A). Female USB type A port on this adapter will accept USB cable from DAC. In my experience, externally / self-powered DAC devices work just fine with iPhone 6 and this cable.
- Answered by Pavel L from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Could the Apple Pencil be used with an iPhone 6+?
- Asked by Carol D from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate (Could the Apple Pencil be used with an iPhone 6+?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can this dock be used with the iphone 6 Plus and iPad Mini?
- Asked by Kevin S from Parkland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this dock be used with the iphone 6 Plus and iPad Mini?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Space Grey
Can this cable be used for the iPhone 6s Plus?
- Asked by Steve W from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used for the iPhone 6s Plus?)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-A to USB-C Cable (USB 3.…