Will this work on Nikon d300?
- Asked by David A from Markham
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on Nikon d300?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes it will. The D300 has a Mini-B USB port on the side, plug that USB in and turn the power on for the camera.
I am not sure however, if you can plug in a USB CF Card reader directly into the adapter and have the iPad provide enough power to run it. That would be interesting to find out.
- Answered by Nathan Y from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this be able to transfer raw file from Nikon d5300 into the iPad Pro?
- Asked by Dominique D from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be able to transfer raw file from Nikon d5300 into the iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader