Will this lightning to 30 pin adapter work with the Sony RDP-T50iP dock? Will it both charge and play?
1 Answer from the Community
I'll answer my own question. Yes, the connector charges the device and plays audio of the iPhone 5 or iPad Mini on the Sony dock, but it does not play video.
I don't really need to play video while the device is charging. Besides, the docked device is in the wrong orientation for playing video.
I think Sony and iHome should create docking stations that work with a connector cable and stand rather than a fixed connector. That way, you can watch video in any orientation and leave on any device cover.
- Answered by Robert B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a 30 pin adapter with a male port for the USB end of my lightning cord that fits into the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Jean R from Moline
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 30 pin adapter with a male port for the USB end of my lightning cord that fits into the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Do you offer a lightning 8 pin female to a 30 pin male adapter??I want to connect a 4 th gen IPod to a dock
- Asked by Fred M from Owen Sound
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you offer a lightning 8 pin female to a 30 pin male adapter??I want to connect a 4 th gen IPod to a dock)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter