will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
1 Answer from the Community
I think you can keep the Monster cable, but you need to buy a 30-pin=lightning bolt converter to attach to the cable
- Answered by Ramil F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this compatible with the Lightning to 30pin adapter used on the new iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th generation?
- Asked by Robert V from Pensacola
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with the Lightning to 30pin adapter used on the new iPhone 5 and iPod Touch 5th generation?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
can this work in the car radios
- Asked by Lisa S from Clearfield
- Flag as inappropriate (can this work in the car radios)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter