will this work with a monster cable wireless connector that i use to play my 5th generation iPod through the radio in my car?
the monster cable wireless connector has a 30 pin connection and i just got a 7th generation Ipod that uses the lightning connection.
i would like to play the new IPod with the old monster cable set up.
1 Answer from the Community
I think you can keep the Monster cable, but you need to buy a 30-pin=lightning bolt converter to attach to the cable
- Answered by Ramil F from Fair Lawn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work with 5th generation ipod
- Asked by Christopher W from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with 5th generation ipod)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Will this cable work with my red/white car stereo plugs?
- Asked by Liesl R from Bexley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my red/white car stereo plugs?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable