Does the iPad 4 support an output resolution of 1600 x 1200 over this Lighting to VGA Adapter?
I'm aware it supports the standard 1024 x 768 resolution on projectors, but I want to know if that limitation is due to the projector not accepting a higher input or with the iPad itself. I have a Dell Ultrasharp monitor with a native resolution of 1600 x 1200 and I'd hate to purchase this without making sure it used it to its full advantage.
1 Answer from the Community
It says in the description that it supports up to 1080p, which usually means an aspect ration of 16:9 and a resolution of 1920x1080. So most likely, it will not meet your monitor's native 1600x1200 resolution, though you should probably try it out to be certain. I always get mixed results with Apple adapters.
- Answered by Matthew L from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adaptor support 1920x1200 resolution output?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adaptor support 1920x1200 resolution output?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
What is the output resolution when using the ipad VGA adapter?
- Asked by Jon H from Everett
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the output resolution when using the ipad VGA adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
What is the highest resolution this adapter supports?
- Asked by John S from Hoboken
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the highest resolution this adapter supports?)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter