How do you put ipad mini video to t.v
1 Answer from the Community
You will need to buy the Lightning to VGA Adapter. Next, you will need to get/buy a VGA cable. Then you need to find the VGA plug on the TV and plug one end of the cable to the TV, and then one to the Adapter and of course, plug the lightning end of the adapter to the iPad Mini.
- Answered by Sean O from North Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio
- Asked by Qaisar K from Newyork
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it Supports ipad mini with both video and audio)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Can you put a case over the Smart Cover?
- Asked by Cassandra R from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you put a case over the Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Smart Cover - (PRODUCT)…
No answers yet