how do I know if need the lightning digital av adapter or the vga adapter for my tv?
1 Answer from the Community
The Digital AV adapter has an HDMI port, and the VGA adapter has a VGA port. So if you need an HDMI port go with the Digital AV adapter, and if you need a VGA port go with the VGA adapter. Most modern TVs use HDMI, but a good number do also have a VGA connector — if you have both options available, HDMI is much higher quality and can carry audio (which VGA cannot) so that is going to be preferable in most situations.
- Answered by Timothy M from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the difference between a VGA adapter and an AV adapter
- Asked by Linda A
- Aug. 17, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate what is the difference between a VGA adapter and an AV adapter
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?
what is the difference between vga adapter and the av cable
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxx
- Jan. 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate what is the difference between vga adapter and the av cable