How do I mitrror my iPad to tv through the av adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Just plug it in. In my case, it didn't matter the order sequence of the connected devices. But just to be sure, have the TV or monitor on and ready, connected first to the adapter and to the appropriate HDMI input selected. Then to the iOS device on and unlocked on the home screen to the Lightning adapter. The charger part of it is not required (well, at least in my case) but it does help charge your iOS device while you can extend or disable the auto-shutoff screen setting on it. This is helpful because when the screen on your iOS device shuts off, it also shuts off the connection to the TV or monitor and this can get annoying.
- Answered by Jonathan R from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I mirror iPad1 to HDTV using VGA adapter
- Asked by Ian L
- Oct. 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mirror iPad1 to HDTV using VGA adapter)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Do these work with Apple TV 4? Through Bluetooth.
- Asked by J B
- Sep. 29, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with Apple TV 4? Through Bluetooth.)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
Do you also need a separate audio cable with this adaptor when connecting my MacBook Pro to my Samsung flatscreen tv?
- Asked by Dawn M from Clifton Park
- Sep. 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you also need a separate audio cable with this adaptor when connecting my MacBook Pro to my Samsung flatscreen tv?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…