Can I use it for my iPhone 11 for charging every time?
I’m a new use of iPhone 11. Just started using 12 watt charger adapter for it. Is it safe to use every time to charge with 12 watt adaptor?
- Asked by Agastya M from Ahmedabad
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use it for my iPhone 11 for charging every time?
1 Answer from the Community
Of course you can use it to charge your iPhone 11 and it is safe to use evertime to charge. But it is better to buy the 18 watt charger because it will charge up much faster than the 12 watt charger. Since you already have the 12 watt charger then just use it.
- Answered by Md I
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I charge my iPhone and use earbuds at the same time
- Asked by Tammy N from Lethbridge
- Jan. 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can I charge my iPhone and use earbuds at the same time
will it charge the iPhone 11?
- Asked by Dennis K from Spring Hill
- Mar. 4, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate will it charge the iPhone 11?
Can this charge an iPhone 11 Pro fully?
- Asked by Robert H from Fredericksburg
- Dec. 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can this charge an iPhone 11 Pro fully?