Does the 12W USB charger, charge iPhone 6 faster? If so how much faster? Will it cause damage to the battery?
1 Answer from the Community
I've been using this on my iPhone 6 plus since the day I got it, it takes about an hour to charge it. It won't ruin the battery
- Answered by Joseph M from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will using the iPad port for an iPhone 6S damage the iPhone battery?
- Asked by Ludwina O from Claremont
- Flag as inappropriate (Will using the iPad port for an iPhone 6S damage the iPhone battery?)
- Asked about: Belkin Dual Car Charger with Lightn…
Does it charge faster than a normal charger?
- Asked by Sarah M from Londonderry
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge faster than a normal charger?)
- Asked about: Belkin Swivel Charger + Lightning C…