How much faster does the 12W wall charger charge versus using the 10W when charging the 128gb 4th generation iPad?
I was wondering how much faster the 12W charger is in charging the iPad 4th generation, 128GB versus using the 10W charger. Is there a significant difference. I have a few 10W and I'm wondering if I should replace them with 12W chargers. Thanks! :)
1 Answer from the Community
Its not easy to answer this question because it depends on the state of the charge and condition of your iPad and the charging profile for that model.
As a rough estimate it should be 20% faster. 10W is = 10 volt.amps 12W is 12 volt.amps. if 10VA = 100%. 12VA = 120%.
- Answered by James J C from St Saviours
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?
- Asked by Steve L from Coral Gables
- Flag as inappropriate (iCan I charge an iPhone 4 with the iPad 10 w charger?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable