I have an iPad Air. Can you name a few third party car chargers that are Apple certified?
1 Answer from the Community
Make sure that you use a 2.0/2.1/2.4A Charger. In USA, BELKIN,ENERGIZER, ARTWIZZ Branded ones should be plentiful. In Europe you can also find HAMA , PHILIPS, TRUST branded ones, as well. The said brands are "technically reliable ones" and should all be MFI products. Some models from the given brands may also sport dual outputs, at least one of them providing min. 2.0A output These mostly come without the charging cable... But the best/safest/most reliable choice is to get the 12W/2.4A one from Apple that can be used with any iOS product. Surprisingly enough this costs the same price as the smaller/less powerful 5W charger from Apple ($19+tax in the USA) in the AppleStores and APRs (similar policy worldwide), so if you do not have any constraints regarding its size it's the best P/P product.
- Answered by M. Afak Y
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the SuperDrive manufactured by Apple or a third party?
- Asked by Daniel S from Edmonds
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the SuperDrive manufactured by Apple or a third party?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
What third-party hardware can HomePod control?
- Asked by Ted C from Chillicothe
- Flag as inappropriate (What third-party hardware can HomePod control?)
- Asked about: HomePod
Will this work with third party headphones?
- Asked by William B from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with third party headphones?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
No answers yet