Is there an adapter to change my ipad charger to an ipad 2 charger for use on cables of a non-smart tv
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. There are 31-pin(prior iPhone 5, iPad Air) to Lightening (everything after that) converters. It cost 9 USD? (Double check), or vise versa, but for the same price.
You can also purchase two different cords, though. A adapter is more likely to fail than a independent cord.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i play music from iPad through television with this cable?
- Asked by Frankie S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i play music from iPad through television with this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable
- Asked by Linda R
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you do a black IPod 2 charger cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter