Is this product available in Europe (i.e. with CE marking and having 2-pin Euro plug. Or is it available in the U.K. with 3-pin plug?
1 Answer from the Community
The product is delivered with the correct 'duck head' adapter (plug) for the region the store sells to. If you order it from the France Apple Store, you will get the Euro round pins plug; if you order from the UK Apple Store you will get the UK rectangular pins plug. If you need a 'duck head' for another region, you will need to buy the Apple World Travel Adapter Kit in addition.
- Answered by William L from Castle Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this have a UK 3 pin plug
- Asked by Maria M
- Flag as inappropriate (does this have a UK 3 pin plug)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet
Is there a 30 pin (male plug)) to Lightning (female port) adapter available anywhere on the market? Want to charge my iPod classic with my iPad cord
- Asked by Lily L from Bothell
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 30 pin (male plug)) to Lightning (female port) adapter available anywhere on the market? Want to charge my iPod classic with my iPad cord)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter