I'd like to transfer a large number of photos from Mac Air to my iMac. I'd like to do so using Thunderbolt. What adapter do I need?

Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - White

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Assuming both those Macs have Thunderbolt ports, this cable should suffice. Plug it into each Mac, restart the source computer while holding the T key and it will appear as an external disk drive on your target computer. Just browse it and copy over the photos you need.

    Was this useful?

    2 of 2 people found this useful

Related Questions