When I use 2011 iMac as monitor for my Macbook Pro using this cable, can I also use iMac's speaker for Macbook Pro?
2 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, according to an Apple support document (which I cannot post a link to here for some reason) it is definitely possible.
- Answered by Alex H from Cedar Rapids
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro (2009) to my iMac (2011) for duel monitors?
- Asked by Kelly L from Tuscaloosa
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable do I need to connect my MacBook Pro (2009) to my iMac (2011) for duel monitors?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?
- Asked by Victoria A
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with late 2011 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…