How can i connect the new iMac 27'' (model late 2012) to another computer monitor screen (non-Apple monitor)?
1 Answer from the Community
Using a Mini Display Port cable and/or adapter, almost any type of monitor can be connected to an iMac 27.
In order to use the Apple Thunderbolt Cable, the monitor in question must also be equipped with a Thunderbolt port. Currently, LG offers a few such displays.
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect a 4K monitor with my 2012 late imac 27 inch model?
- Asked by Jaehyung L from Seoul/bomun/sungbuk
- Aug. 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a 4K monitor with my 2012 late imac 27 inch model?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?
- Asked by Ly T
- Mar. 25, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …