I have a nice new iMac 21.5" (mid 2011 model) Need to connect my HD archives and my old G3 Powerbook all FIREWIRE.... how? Is there an adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes there are multiple ways to connect a Thunderbolt equipped Mac to Firewire devices. You can either use an "Apple Thunderbolt to Firewire Adapter", or get a Thunderbolt dock with a Firewire connector. The Apple Thunderbolt Cable can only be used in connection with a dock.
- Answered by Peter S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port
- Asked by Cynthia C from New Smyrna Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (need cable to connect external backup to new iMac 21.5 usb port. Present cable to large to go for usb port)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I mount my 21.5 iMac mid 2011 on the wall and if so , how?
- Asked by Annmarie S from Hobe Sound
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount my 21.5 iMac mid 2011 on the wall and if so , how?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount