Can I hookup a 2nd USB drive to act as a 2nd backup (that would be manually controlled)?
I've had a time machine in the past (well back when it was called that) - I know how these work....but we're dealing with 3-5 macs of data (which will quickly exceed the 3tb, despite all you naysayers - unless we spend far too much time cleaning it out) - and a toddler...point being I want an additional *wireless* hard drive that has the shock proof capacity that my USB one currently has...so could I hook up an additional USB one to this & use it wirelessly (I hope this made sense...I feel like I've confused myself). Seeing as the cost to restore these starts around $800-1000....it's worth it for me.
- Asked by Ria O from Atlantic Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hookup a 2nd USB drive to act as a 2nd backup (that would be manually controlled)?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Backwards compatible to previous generations?
- Asked by Kevin E from Mount Prospect
- Flag as inappropriate (Backwards compatible to previous generations?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
No answers yet
Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?
- Asked by Kaitlyn B from Roxbury
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB cable for a 3rd gen ipod shuffle work for a 2nd gen ipod shuffle?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter