Can I hookup a 2nd USB drive to act as a 2nd backup (that would be manually controlled)?
I've had a time machine in the past (well back when it was called that) - I know how these work....but we're dealing with 3-5 macs of data (which will quickly exceed the 3tb, despite all you naysayers - unless we spend far too much time cleaning it out) - and a toddler...point being I want an additional *wireless* hard drive that has the shock proof capacity that my USB one currently has...so could I hook up an additional USB one to this & use it wirelessly (I hope this made sense...I feel like I've confused myself). Seeing as the cost to restore these starts around $800-1000....it's worth it for me.
- Asked by Ria O from Atlantic Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I hookup a 2nd USB drive to act as a 2nd backup (that would be manually controlled)?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this charge 2nd generation iPod
- Asked by Debbie F from Sewell
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge 2nd generation iPod)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?
- Asked by Patricia A from Charlottesville
- Flag as inappropriate (I need a 2nd generation shuffle usb cable. Where can I buy one?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable