How loud is it?
How loud is the HDD inside? Can you hear it spin up and down, or when it's writing/reading?
- Asked by Mitchell E from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (How loud is it?)
1 Answer from the Community
When the Time Capsule is powered on you can hear a sound like a HDD spin up if you hold your ear close to the unit. Much quieter than a Laptop HDD, not noisy at all. I was surprised to hear it as I assumed it would be solid state.
- Answered by Laurie P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I like to play very loud music are they loud.? But I like good sound.
- Asked by Rodney P from Gureneville
- Flag as inappropriate (I like to play very loud music are they loud.? But I like good sound.)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…