Is there any way to set up a wireless guest network using the new AirPort TC if the AirPort TC must be configured as a bridge and not a router?
I have seen posts indicating that this is not possible with earlier AirPort Time Capsules (I have a 4th generation now), but I"m wondering if this setup is available with the new 2013 APTC? We have Verizon FiOS for both internet and TV. My understanding is that the Verizon router must be left configured as a router for our network, and not as a bridge, in order for our FiOS TV to function correctly. As a result, if I buy the new APTC, I must continue to configure the APTC as a bridge and use it only as a wireless access point, not a router. Any chance that I could set up a guest wireless network with this setup? Thanks in advance for the help.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you incorporate this new Airport Extreme in a wireless network with two other earlier generation AExtremes (in bridge mode)?
- Asked by Scott S from Bryn Mawr
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you incorporate this new Airport Extreme in a wireless network with two other earlier generation AExtremes (in bridge mode)?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
How do I configure Airport Express to connect a computer using a network cable?
- Asked by Mark H from Conway
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I configure Airport Express to connect a computer using a network cable?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express