My apple products (iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac) keep saying insufficient memory wanting me to buy more iCloud storage, will Time capsule work instead?
Backup instead of the Cloud?
1 Answer from the Community
I think you meant insufficient storage on iCloud. In that case, you can either upgrade your iCloud storage to higher capacities through subscription, or backup your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to your PC or Mac using iTunes. For the Time Capsule, it can only be used for Mac backups, not iOS Devices.
- Answered by Vincent N
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use usb memory stick with this product
- Asked by James W
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Will the Apple Pencil work on my iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Paul M from Kenner
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Apple Pencil work on my iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
No answers yet