We have to Mac Airs 128 GB & two Mac Book pros 320GB what size of Time Capsule should I get?
1 Answer from the Community
2TB will probably be plenty. 2TB is = 2048GB and your devices total 896GB(assuming the HDs are full so I personally wouldn't buy more than 2TB at the moment but it really depends on if you were going to buy another macbook pro/mac air). If it gets full you can always attach another HD to the USB port.
Hope that helps.
- Answered by Nick K from Kew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with mac book air
- Asked by Crisstallings S from Waynesville
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with mac book air)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?
- Asked by Paul P from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Can two MacBook Pros with Retina Display access / work with the stored content at the same time?)
- Asked about: PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 18TB (6 by 3TB)…
Do you have an adapter with a longer cord for Mac Book Pros?
- Asked by Michael R from Waco
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have an adapter with a longer cord for Mac Book Pros?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…