When using with the iPhone 5 (or other iPhone) does the mic noise cancellation still work for the audio sent to the person I'm calling?
I have sound isolating earbuds meant for the iPhone from RHA and every time I put them in my friends on the other end of the call tell me the noise level goes up. I can hear better with these ear buds, but the built in noise cancellation with the iPhone 5 no longer works.
Do these ear buds from Apple work with the built-in noise cancellation? Not for the audio I will hear, but for the audio from my voice picked up on the earbud mic that will be sent to my friends.
1 Answer from the Community
I guess the mic is not noise cancelling (isolating) but the best solution for you is to put the mic closer to your mouth and and cover the other180 degrees
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Might a future update to the AirPods allow them to provide "noise cancelling" capabilities? See description below for the logic behind my question.
- Asked by Joan P from Lake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (Might a future update to the AirPods allow them to provide "noise cancelling" capabilities? See description below for the logic behind my question.)
- Asked about: AirPods
If I bock incoming calls from a person, can I still message them?
- Asked by David S from Iowa City
- Flag as inappropriate (If I bock incoming calls from a person, can I still message them?)
- Asked about: iPhone