Which are the best earphones to use with an iPad Mini?
2 Answers from the Community
Using apple earphones are better with apple products as their fitting in the device is more secure and snug fit as if you used something else. If you are going to buy Apple earphones it depends whether your more comfortable with the earpods or in ear headphones. In my opinion buy one of the Apple ones.
- Answered by Shiva K from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the ear pods or these
- Answered by Matthew B from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini
- Asked by Christopher B
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with 6th generation iPod nano on iPod mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
What cable connects iPad to iPad mini
- Asked by Nancy W from Niceville
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable connects iPad to iPad mini)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
What is the best method of cleaning?
- Asked by Clinton D from Birmingham
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best method of cleaning?)
- Asked about: iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Bl…
No answers yet