After I buy this for my iMac, iPad, and iPhone will there be a monthly cost?
I want wifi, but have never had it. I have nothing set up and use Data for everything. I want to know if when I buy this is it just this I need to get and if after I buy it I will have wifi for as long as I have this free with no monthly fee.
- Asked by Hunter A from Kelso
- Flag as inappropriate (After I buy this for my iMac, iPad, and iPhone will there be a monthly cost?)
1 Answer from the Community
This devices does NOT provide Internet service. It takes your current Internet signal and makes it wireless, so many devices can use the signal. There is no recurring cost. If you don't have an ISP (Internet service provider) already, this will do nothing.
- Answered by Will T from Russellville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does an iPhone cost money monthly, if it is powered by Verizon?
- Asked by James A from Quit Man
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an iPhone cost money monthly, if it is powered by Verizon?)
- Asked about: iPhone