Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule
Currently have a gen 3 2TB TC connected to my cable modem. TC currently does routing, DHCP, wifi and backup. Wireless on the TC is poor, very poor, having to reboot the TC every few days to keep wifi optimal. I want to add an AP Extreme to the network to do wifi. I would keep the TC connected to the cable modem and it would do DHCP and backup letting the AP Extreme handle wifi. Furthermore the TC is in the basement, the AP would be on the main floor connected via Ethernet to the TC. Anyone see any issues with this? As for connecting the AP to the TC, can I run from one of the GB enet ports on the TC to the WAN port on the AP Extreme or do I have to build a crossover cable to go from gigabit enet to gigabit enet? Thanks!
- Asked by Mark L from Cumming
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this connect my iPad gen 3 to my Nook?
- Asked by Donna R from Hobe Sound
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my iPad gen 3 to my Nook?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet
Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?
- Asked by Brenda H from Scottsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can older ipod nanos use any charge cable? Have the connections changed with gen 4,5,6?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable