I may need a extension for the AP Extreme due to the size of the house and the walls (brick walls). Which one would you recommend?
Today I use net gear with ac extension but the signal is very much unstable...
2 Answers from the Community
I have an 8,000 square foot, 3 story house. I placed the main Apl Extreme in the basement due to the location of the structured wiring panel. I extended the wif thru out the house with 3 Apl Express all wired back to the extreme and the wifi is excellent! And it is very easy to set up!
- Answered by Jaime G from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would go with the AP Express which would be compatible with the AP Extreme.
- Answered by Daniel T from Redlands
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I buy just the ac wall adaptor with out the 3 prong extension cord? I don't need both, just the magnetic one.
- Asked by Kristy P from Alpharetta
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy just the ac wall adaptor with out the 3 prong extension cord? I don't need both, just the magnetic one.)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
How do you connect airport express to a wall cable without a cable box?
- Asked by Jennifer M from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you connect airport express to a wall cable without a cable box?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express