If I attach the Airport Extreme to my existing UVerse modem and use the Airport Extreme for WiFI will I acheive faster speeds from it than the Uverse?
I have an existing UVerse modem. Can I attach the Airport Extreme to it to use for WIFi and achieve faster speeds from it than I currently get from the UVerse WiFi?
1 Answer from the Community
it depends on you internet speeds that you get. if you have a really slow internet connection the airport extreme won't help. If you have a good internet speeds it will help make things load faster. if you have a new ios, or mac device you will see a big jump in speeds due to a new and faster type of wifi that is in newer apple devices.
- Answered by Derek V from Grand Haven
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this make my internet faster if I replace existing ethernet cables?
- Asked by Dylan S from Savannah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this make my internet faster if I replace existing ethernet cables?)
- Asked about: Belkin CAT6 Ethernet Cable (2 m/6.6…