Can I migrate the settings from my current Extreme into the new Extreme?
- Asked by Grahame F
- Flag as inappropriate (Migrating settings)
1 Answer from the Community
Simply have both on the same network, and when running through setup
on the new AE, you will point it to the old AE, and tell it to "replace this device."
It will then copy the settings over to the new AE, and then prompt you to remove the old when it is done.
- Answered by Terry J from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will you offer special disability sets?
- Asked by Chris R from Watkinsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will you offer special disability sets?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration
- Asked by Alan F from Cloverdale
- Flag as inappropriate (ethernet vs thunderbolt for migration)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…