Hi , can this work with the iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011). currently I have the1333MHz installed and I want to upgrade, is it ok to use the 1866MHz ?
iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi Abdu! Go up on the left corner where the apple logo is at. Click about this Mac, here you will see the OS X and info, click on Memory and it will tell you what your mac can use, like 1333 MHz DDR3. This is the only RAM that will work for the 21.5in iMac, Mid 2011, that is what mine is.
- Answered by Charles B from Jeannette
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can be used for 21.5 inch, mid 2011
- Asked by Kamyar E from Cheadl Hulme
- Flag as inappropriate (can be used for 21.5 inch, mid 2011)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1866MHz DDR…
iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?
- Asked by James C
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can I mount my 21.5 iMac mid 2011 on the wall and if so , how?
- Asked by Annmarie S from Hobe Sound
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I mount my 21.5 iMac mid 2011 on the wall and if so , how?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount