How sturdy is this thing?
This looks as though the slightest bump of the phone, especially a 6+, while docked would snap the lightning connector off from the base. How sturdy is this, or could it be, with no support other than the small amount from the connector? Has this undergone any kind of stress test before coming to market?
- Asked by Gregory H from Sodus
- Flag as inappropriate (How sturdy is this thing?)
1 Answer from the Community
I agree it looks very flimsy but in practice it’s very sturdy.
Apple are good at this stuff - it just works. I’ve used my dock every day for 2 years with no problem. Connection for charging and audio out is flawless
- Answered by Paul S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How is this while typing on your lap? Is it sturdy? Is the fixed angle a problem?
- Asked by Daniel T from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate (How is this while typing on your lap? Is it sturdy? Is the fixed angle a problem?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 9.7‑inch iPad Pr…
What kind of drivers are in these things?
- Asked by Eric R from Asheville
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of drivers are in these things?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet