Case for iPad Air model MD/88B/B
I am having a problem trying to buy a case in red for my recent gift of Apple IPad Air Model MD/88B/B, to date I have purchased two cases which are Apple and both wrong, I would like the same which fits I Pad Air 2, no one at Apple seems to know what case will fit, please help. thank you
- Asked by Diane B
- Flag as inappropriate (Case for iPad Air model MD/88B/B)
1 Answer from the Community
Apple is correct the iPad air two is not going to fit in the iPad air one cases same thing with the iPad air one it will not fit in the iPad Air two cases if you have an iPad Air one you'll have to go into the Apple store get an Apple iPad Air case which only comes in the color black if you want the ones from about six months ago you have to go on eBay or Amazon to get those because they are not currently being sold because they're discontinued as of the iPad Air two
- Answered by Quinn W from Sun Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it working on Ipad Air models or just made for Pro model?
- Asked by Safaa A
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it working on Ipad Air models or just made for Pro model?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Amy M from Dudley
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPad air 2 and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Will this case fit last year's iPad Pro model too?
- Asked by William K from North Wales
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit last year's iPad Pro model too?)
- Asked about: Leather Sleeve for 10.5‑inch iPad P…