If i buy a wireless beats studio in the US can i charge it without damaging it in europe with 220v usb port ? Because in the US the usb ports are 110v
Beats from US to EUROPE charging from 110v to 220 v
1 Answer from the Community
USB charging is a universal standard (.5-5V, depending on system), the electrical outlet you plug into is the different. Any USB charging adaptor will "Step Down" the power from the wall outlet. You should be able to use any USB charger compatible with the local power system, a lower voltage just means it will take longer, the full 5V will take the shortest time to charge. If you have any doubts, just use a computer USB port to charge the headphones. I routinely use my US charger with just a plug adapter in Argentina without issue (Argentina uses both European plugs, and power). I've also used my Niece's Argentine USB adapter to charge my devices.
- Answered by Robert H from Clinton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?
- Asked by Iurii K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this kit in Europe (220V)?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue White and Colour Wirele…
Would apple 5w usb that comes with iPhone 6s power adapter work on 220v or is it only designed for 110v?
- Asked by Hadad D
- Flag as inappropriate (Would apple 5w usb that comes with iPhone 6s power adapter work on 220v or is it only designed for 110v?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter