Has anyone tried this adapter (or the similar VGA adapter) with an Android phone or tablet with USB-C connector?
I'd like to be able to have my Android phone being charged while having it connected to an external USB device that can't charge it (like an external disk or other peripheral). I realize that it's very unlikely that the video port could work, since that would require a specific driver in the phone/tablet, and I don't need that. But if this adapter could provide a standard USB port while allowing charging, that would be very useful.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How to make the USB-C VGA Multipart Adapter work on MacBook 2015
- Asked by Israel P from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (How to make the USB-C VGA Multipart Adapter work on MacBook 2015)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet