Is there a way to get at least 2 USb inputs. Is it powerful enough to plug a multi USb adaptor to this adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can plug a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 Hub into the USB standard port on the USB-C Digital AB Multiport Adapter. The ability to power more than one device simultaneously will depend on the current each device requires. There is no problem driving one 2.5" drive or any one USB stick or card reader.
In situations where more than one device (needing port power) is to be used at the same time, the USB Hub should be a powered hub, if possible, but may not be necessary if one device has low current requirements, or is itself a self-powered device.
- Answered by Harold Z from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this a possible way to get thunderbolt to usb cheaper?
- Asked by Anonymous M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this a possible way to get thunderbolt to usb cheaper?)
- Asked about: Kanex Thunderbolt to eSATA + USB 3.…
is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?
- Asked by Doris B from Vernon
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lightning to usb-c adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet