Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?
I have a MacBook Air that I have connected to my 26" Apple Cinematic display (with speakers) (pre-Thunderbolt). Will this or another cable allow me to use the new MacBook in clamshell mode with my display?
- Asked by fn from Walnut Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with my 2010 Apple Cinematic display?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, though you will need to adapt from HDMI to whatever input your display uses if it does not already accept HDMI.
The middle port is HDMI which outputs video and audio with the following specs:
1080p at 60Hz
UHD (3840 by 2160) at 30Hz -- Commonly referred to as 4K.
- Answered by Alex N from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to connect iMac 2010 to MacBook Pro 2010 for display purposes?
- Asked by Matthew S from Port Colborne
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect iMac 2010 to MacBook Pro 2010 for display purposes?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…