Can the USB socket accept a USB that gives access to multiple USB sockets or SD card slots.
I frequently use 2 USB memory sticks simultaneously together with an SD card or microSD card and I need to be able to plug all these in at the same time. Without this facility, I would have no use for the new Mac Book 12 inch.
1 Answer from the Community
More than one device will require an externally-powered hub.
- Answered by Rick M from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the dock come with usb cable and power socket ?
- Asked by Marie F
- Flag as inappropriate (is the dock come with usb cable and power socket ?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
Is this SD card reader flexible or stiff?
- Asked by Mark O from Spokane
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this SD card reader flexible or stiff?)
- Asked about: SanDisk Extreme Pro SD UHS-II Card …