Does the USB B port on the multipart adaptor support a USB to Ethernet connection as we want to connect the MacBook to a network (non wifi)
1 Answer from the Community
This has a USB C port and a USB A port, no USB B port. But yes, both the USB C and USB A ports will support USB to Ethernet adapters. Your question may have had a typo as USB to Ethernet adapters are normally USB A not USB B.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support pass through ethernet?
- Asked by Chris C from Salem
- Jul. 30, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Does it support pass through ethernet?
connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro
- Asked by Nick C from Clearwater
- Jul. 12, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate connecting a USB-C drive to an older Thunderbolt 2 MacBook Pro
So this will connect to a modem/router and give me wifi?
- Asked by Mitchell H from Sydney
- Nov. 3, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate So this will connect to a modem/router and give me wifi?