Why only 55 watts of power through this?
I have a 2016 MBP 15". When I connect directly to a power brick, AC charger information in system report says it's getting 86 watts. However, when I get power through this adapter I only get 55 watts. Why am I losing 1/3 of my power and experiencing longer charging times using this?
- Asked by Steve B from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Why only 55 watts of power through this?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how many watts does this speaker have?
- Asked by Jacqueline C from Altamonte Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (how many watts does this speaker have?)
- Asked about: Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM Portable Wir…
Will a 12 watt power adapter charge the new MacBook?
- Asked by Eric M from Accomac
- Flag as inappropriate (Will a 12 watt power adapter charge the new MacBook?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter