I have an Ipad 3rd Gen, would you recommend this adapter? when i leave my tablet plugged in overnight (6-7 hrs) i go from 5% to about 90% only.
1 Answer from the Community
Possibly with the appropriate cable, but it won't charge any faster than the standard charger. There may be an issue with your battery if it only charges to 90%. Or something running on your tablet might be stopping it charging the last 10%. Try temporarily disabling Location Services (Settings > Privacy > Location Services).
- Answered by Jason P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WIll this work on iPad 3rd gen running ios 8?
- Asked by Grzegorz M
- Flag as inappropriate (WIll this work on iPad 3rd gen running ios 8?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Will this work with the ipod touch 2nd and 3rd gen with os 4 update?
- Asked by Richard B from Fostoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the ipod touch 2nd and 3rd gen with os 4 update?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter