Is it safe, and recommended, to directly charge an iPhone (6S Plus) with this? (obviously you'd need the right cable - which isn't a problem).
If you already carrying this adapter for your 12" MacBook, this would allow packing that bit lighter by leaving the iPhone mains adapter at home - whilst still being able to charge directly from the wall (which provides a stronger charge).
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
DOES THIS CABLE SUPPORT THE DIRECT TV APP WITH IPHONE 6 PLUS
- Asked by Kevin J from Moulton
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS CABLE SUPPORT THE DIRECT TV APP WITH IPHONE 6 PLUS)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Do I need a SIM card in Hungary I have a iPhone 6 Plus
- Asked by Julia D from Grande Prairie
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need a SIM card in Hungary I have a iPhone 6 Plus)
- Asked about: iPhone