What is the other end?
I know this seems weird, but is the cable to charge the new macbook USB 3.1 (C) to USB 3.0 or to another USB 3.1? What do you plug in the brick to charge the macbook?
- Asked by Dawson M from Detroit
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the other end?)
1 Answer from the Community
There is a US plug that is removable, and a USB-C port. You are able to charge a MacBook and apple's other devices through this. Hope this answer your question.
- Answered by Austyn C from Cape Town
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?
- Asked by Brian M from Chico
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it matter which end I attach the pigtail to?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter