Can I use the Magic Trackpad 2 with a mid-2010 iMac?
1 Answer from the Community
The mid-2010 iMac has Bluetooth 2.1. The requirements listed here show the Magic Trackpad 2 requires Bluetooth 4. While mice and keyboards really shouldn't need Bluetooth 4, it could be that this trackpad gets such great battery life because it only works with low-energy Bluetooth (which is version 4). It's probably safer not to buy this for a pre-BT 4 Mac.
- Answered by Christopher S from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Gerald F from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Magic Mouse 2 compatible with a mid 2010 MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010
- Asked by Brandon P from Syracuse
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a Mac Book Pro mid 2012 and a iMac mid 2010)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800 9/9-Pin Cable +…
imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port
- Asked by Roberto B from Reggio Emilia
- Flag as inappropriate (imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…