What features are lost, or will this work at all on a iMac with bluetooth 2.1 + EDR? Standard on mid-2010 iMac 3.2 Core i3 27".
1 Answer from the Community
The product page specifies a Bluetooth 4.0 requirement. However, it does work via lightning cable with Bluetooth off, but the trackpad must be powered on. This trackpad works over Bluetooth with my 2007 iMac, so I would think anything newer than that would be fine. Having said that, I can confirm that my 2007 iMac has Bluetooth > version 4.0, so you may need to make sure your system is fully updated if you wish to use the trackpad over Bluetooth.
- Answered by James T from Johnson City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port
- Asked by Roberto B from Reggio Emilia
- Flag as inappropriate (imac mid 2010 and Thunderbolt port)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?
- Asked by James C
- Flag as inappropriate (iMac 27-inch, Mid 2011, will it work with this model?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Will this microphone work on my 27", mid-2011, 2.7 Ghz, Core i5 iMac?
- Asked by Clifford M from Leavenworth
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this microphone work on my 27", mid-2011, 2.7 Ghz, Core i5 iMac?)
- Asked about: Shure MOTIV MV5 Digital Condenser M…